10 Unique Ways to Propose
In the spirit of National Proposal Day, we are bringing you 10 unique and fun ways to propose! They may not be traditional, but they will make for an extraordinary moment.
10 Ways To Propose
- If you and your partner love the outdoors, propose after a long hike at Whipp’s Ledges in Hinckley, Ohio at sunset.
- An adorable way to propose is attaching the ring to a new puppy’s collar and having the puppy fetch the one you love. (Don’t forget to attach a note too; dogs can’t talk).
- While trimming the tree, hand your future fiancé crafted ornaments in order: “Will,” “You,” “Marry Me?” The holidays will be that much more special!
- In the early morning after making breakfast, present the ring with a mimosa and breakfast in bed.
- Create a scavenger hunt and have your partner go to all of your favorite places to find you on one knee at the end.
- Proposing in front of the reflecting pool at the Cleveland Museum of Art on Valentines Day is romantic and beautiful any time of year!
- Pop the question during a game of trivia! When it’s your partner’s turn, say “your question is, ‘Will you marry me?’”
- Ask the big question at Edgewater Park in Cleveland, Ohio, while flying a kite. Attach it to the string and call your partner over for some help.
- Plan a wonderful weekend at their favorite bed & breakfast. Propose while you read the morning paper over a cup of coffee.
- Write your partner a love letter and hide it in a recipe book then suggest cooking a new recipe together. Once they open the book, get down on one knee!