Blog | Cleveland Music Group
Last October, our owner DJ Scott Jones lost his father, Ed Jones at the age of 60. This summer, friends, family, colleagues and associates are invited to join together for a day of fun, laughter, and golf. ALL proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
Annual Ed S. Jones
Memorial Golf Outing
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Tee Time: 11:30 am
Springvale Golf Course
5871 Canterbury Road
North Olmsted, Ohio
18 Holes and cart – Raffles and Prizes! Hot Dogs or Sausage at Half. Dinner: Steak, Potato, Salad, Rolls & Pop
Dinner Only: $20.00
Contact Robert Albert at (440) 801-9050.
All Monies need to be in before day of outing to secure a spot.
Our own DJ Tommy Dwyer was selected today by News Net 5 Cleveland as a “Terrific Teacher!”
Mr. Dwyer was chosen a Terrific Teacher for the way in which he engages with his 8th grade math students at Ridge Middle School. He keeps the students interested in math by combining his love of music into his class. View the video below and read the full story at News Net 5.
- TCB at Windows on the River for the Sustersic-Palmier wedding
- Raisin’ Cain at the Cleveland Yacht Club for the Ramsey wedding
- The Orchestra at the Renaissance for the Palm wedding
- DJ Scott Jones at Avion on the Water for the Cataffa-Schultz wedding
- Sophisticated Swing at the Union Club for a members party
- Esto Jazz at the Renaissance for the Alzheimer’s Association Dinner
- Harpist Virginia Dickson at Edgewater Yacht Club for Mother’s Day Brunch
- TCB at the Proxmire wedding in Bascom
- The Avenue at The Mansions on Fifth in Pittsburgh for the Rea-Buttenfield wedding
- DJ Scott Jones at Marriott Key Center for the Tewari-Washam wedding
- DJ Mike Alexander at Barrington Country Club for the Campbell-Fisher wedding
- DJ Jeff Kavali at Windows on the River for the Ginley-Norris wedding
- DJ Mark Guthrie at The Club at Key Center for the Siedlecki wedding
DJ Scott Jones of Jerry Bruno Productions will be the entertainment expert on a panel of Cleveland wedding professionals at Something You…An Evening of Bridal Style! on Wednesday, April 27, 2011.
This very exclusive wedding planning workshop is limited to just 40 savvy brides and their guests. Brides can register today with the following options:
- Call: 440-623-3822
- Email: email@example.com
- Or visit https://somethingyoucleveland.blogspot.com/ and follow the instructions.
Those attending the panel will get chance to mingle with Cleveland’s top wedding planning professionals, gain from their years of experience, and ask questions. Other panel members include:
- Gina Jokilehto-Schigel of Shi Shi Events
- Chris & Julie First of Z Media
- Heather Thomas of HeatherLily Floral
- Marianne Carroll & Lauren Bozich of White Flower Cake Shoppe (who can be seen on the current season of WE TV’s Amazing Wedding Cakes)
- Katie Pickard of Paper Trails
Visit the Something You website more more details.
A bride and her planner, Gina of Shi Shi Events, approached Jerry Bruno Productions last year to ask if we could help her recreate the wedding scene from the move Love, Actually. We said “yes, actually!”
This was actually the second time we’d been asked that same request, only this time, the bride wanted the recreation to be spot-on. The design of her church made this easy, as the singers were able to sing from the balcony and many of the musicians were able to discretely sit among the guests until the song began at the end of the ceremony. The song was a surprise to everyone but the bride and her planner.
If you have any special requests for a fun twist or surprise at your wedding or event, Jerry Bruno Productions can help. Have something in mind but you aren’t sure how to pull it off? We have ideas galore as well as vast experience in virtually all of the local Cleveland and Northeast Ohio venues. Ask us for advice!
Enjoy the video!